Time & Location
About The Event
Bring forward your inner confident young woman at this specially-curated and experiential meeting! Our 360 mind, body, spirit approach will take fun to a whole new level while learning essential tools.
Be inspired by our female entrepreneurs and practitioners!
- Suze Yalof Schwartz, the CEO and Founder of Unplug Meditation will kick off our day of fun! She will share her wisdom of how she became a successful leader in the wellness industry.
Prior to Unplug, she was a fashion editor and "makeover guru" working at Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire and Glamour Magazine with regular appearances on The Today Show, CBS Early Show and more. Once she got the meditation bug in 2012, she was on a mission to keep doing it and create a special place for people to practice!
- Amy Lui, the CEO and Founder of Tower 28 beauty, will share about her inspirational entrepreneurial journey and the recent launch of her new company geared towards a good cause!
After 15+ years working as a beauty executive, she was frustrated that her sensitive, problem skin meant she was limited to brands that felt clinical, like someone in a lab coat was selling. Tower 28 was born out of a desire to bring clean, fun beauty products to young women.
with Michelle Wolf
- Develop clarity by discovering your values and their importance while staying in alignment with them!
Michelle V. Wolf is the Founder of EmpowHer LA, a California-based female empowerment company, focusing on successful transitions with a 360 approach, and instilling confidence in women and girls through community building, connectivity, entrepreneurship, fun and inspiration. We offer one-on-one coaching, women and girls groups, experiential events, workshops and retreats with inspirational speakers and female entrepreneurs.
with Dr. Dolly Klock, M.D.
- Build community through open, conscious conversations! Give yourself the opportunity to relate to others and grow lasting relationships.
Dr. Dorothy Klock, MD of Adolessons has over 15 years of clinical experience in the LA area, including 13 years in the Department of Family Medicine at Kaiser Permanente, and she served as a medical advisor for the entire run of TV sit-com Scrubs. Dr. Klock leads parenting seminars regularly, offers parent-child puberty classes, group workshops for kids & teens, and is available for private parenting consultation.
with Michael Gallagher
- Master your peace and learn new ways of communicating with yourself and others in this hands-on learning experience of painting and meditation!
Michael Gallagher is the founder of HeARTbreak Studios, and the business took shape as he combined his passion for art with his trust in the grounding and healing abilities of mindfulness-based exercises. His dream and intention is to remind participants how good it feels to create!
- Sold Out$115$115$1150$0